Wednesday 28 February 2007

Day 10- time flies

Evenin' all!

Well, there's not much to report tonight really, even though I didn't have time to post yesterday either. Except that I can't believe how quickly 10 days have gone. 9 more lots of them and I will have done 100 days and be at goal (hopefully, and maybe even before). Can't get over how good this diet is, and so glad that I have spent the past 10 days detoxing and burning fat rather than being unhealthy and puttimg on weight!

I have a new diet buddy who I chat with on MSN messenger. We have agreed that when we reach our target we will have a day of shopping, then dinner and a club :-) my idea of heaven. Of course we will have to eat healthily.... anyway that is also helping me, we share tips, encourage one another and answer each others questions if poss. Today we worked out that to get to goal will probably only take us 13 weeks as long as our weightloss is the average 3lbs, and as we are at exactly the same point in our journeys we are hoping that our losses are similar to those of others, and we lose a good chunk in the first 4 weeks before it goes down to 3lb-ish. Having said that I would be more than happy with a 3lb loss its just I want to get to target ASAP and am impatient!

Loving the CD, although struggling with the bars and have decided to have a week off them. The tetra packs have been a Godsend and am intending to have 2 a day for the next week.

My only problem is drinking the water- I dont drink enough normally so drinking enough on the diet is proving something of a challenge... but I am trying I promise! Just hope it doesn't affect my losses too much... will find out on Friday when I have my CD WI.

Til soon my dears
xxx

No comments: