Friday 2 March 2007

Day 12- End of week 1

Hey guys,

Well I had my first CD weigh-in this morning, and have lost 5lb since last Friday; its so strange cos where I started LL last Monday but CD on Friday, I don't know when I should do my official weigh-in. Think I'm gonna do it from Friday to Friday but I'm not discounting that hard-burnt-off 7lb that I lost before Friday last week!!

So, I am now down 12lb altogether although only 5lb on CD. I say only- altho I have to admit I am feeling a bit negative today 5lb in a week is excellent and there's no way I could have acheived it without SSing. Also, this week has passed so quickly I have hardly blinked before losing nearly half a stone! I'm happy about that and think perhaps my loss would have been more if I had drunk enough water (which I havent- slap my wrists!).

So, week 2 on Cambridge (or day 12 if we're counting LL) begins, hopefully will lose another 5lbs this week which will bring me to 17lb- a stone and 3lbs off in 3 weeks. Would love to have lost over a stone and a half in the first month, and call me ambitious, ideally 2! Is that asking too much?

Anyway, not out tonight as can't face going out without drinking or eating. At mum and dads at the moment-they just ate a yummy healthy veg stir-fry and I am so jealous! I can't wait to finish this and eat normally again... oh well, the longer I stick to it, the quicker I will be slim. IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!!!!!

xxx

No comments: