Friday 23 February 2007

Day 5- stop-in day

Today has been brilliant!!

Its only 3pm but already my day is going brilliantly. I met my CDC this morning and she was absolutely lovely- really friendly, and I think I am going to get on with her much better than my LL lady. I was given my foodpacks and so I am now all set to start the CD on Monday (day 8). So, Nikki is a happy girl!

Also, when my CDC came over this morning she weighed me on her scales which she assured me are ultra-accurate and so I can take that weight as truth- and I had dropped 6 3/4 lb!! Thats nearly 7lb in 4 days :-). I can't wait to see what the total weightloss will be this week- especially as I've been on TOTM, if my loss is still good then I will be happy. Bearing in mind that 4 days is just over half a week, if my weight loss continues in this way for today and the next 2 days, by the end of this first week I could expect to lose maybe 13lb (7lb over 4 days + 6lb over 3 days estimation). This will be my challenge! I can't wait til Monday to see the results... mind you I won't be having an official weigh-in and it will be using my mums bathroom scales which may not be so accurate. But it will be a good indicator.

Happy happy happy..... ALSO to make my day even better I was told by my CDC I could have a glass of Coke Zero if I wanted, although I need to keep an eye on my ketosis levels to make sure it doesnt affect it. If it doesnt I can consider as much as a pint a day :D which is EXCELLENT for me as I LOVE diet coke and miss it more than i miss food :-) yipppeeeee

I'm so glad I'm on this diet, its the best decision I ever made- even if I do struggle to get all the water in I think it should get easier.

Will let you kn0w my official LL weightloss tonight for the 5 days when I get back.

xxxx

No comments: