Friday 23 February 2007

Day 5- not happy now

Well all has changed over the last 3 hours. My tummy started gurgling uncontrollably and then I had to rush to the loo.... well you can imagine what happened next! Have been twice in an hour and don't know what to do.

My counsellor said to let it sort itself out as its probably a sort of final detox and is a side effect of starting a VLCD, but she doesnt warn people routinely about it as its not that common. Trust me to be the uncommon one! Lol. Oh well at least apart from my rumbling belly and skanky gut I'm feeling good, not hungry! Need to have a shake really, have still only managed 1 of 4 today, in fact will do that now.

Seeing LLC on Sunday instead for weigh-in and have told her I'm switching, she was really nice and said I can always come back if it doesnt work out. So no weigh-in tonight, although I expect I will be down another 1/2 a lb with all this yuckiness going on! I hope so, at least then it will have been worthwhile!

See you later x

No comments: