Saturday 24 February 2007

Day 6- much better

Hurrah, tummy is fine today!

Didn't get up during the night at all and slept right through til 10am :-) all now seems to be well in the loo department, which is excellent.

Have been on my first CD day today, althought have to do 2 more days of LL to finish off my packs which I should have collected yesterday but couldn't for obvious reasons! Not looking forward to going back as LL is disgusting compared with CD, which I am LOVING by the way! Had a hot choc for breakfast as I knew that that would be ok (as its the only thing on LL i really like), then a choc orange bar- which I cut half off and made into cookies. They were delicious, although I have realised that if they burn from the inside even a little it makes them VERY chewy! I kept the other half in the fridge for this evening and ate it with a glass of water with my family whilst they were eating their evening dinner.

Tried making ice cream-had the tetra in the fridge since last night and put in the freezer for over an hour, but it was still VERY liquid, cold liquid granted, but DEFINITELY not ice cream! Oh well, it was still yummy. I think me and Cambridge are gonna be firm friends. I was even saying to my mum I'll have to be careful making it into conventional type foods, as the main reason I'm doing this is to have some time off from food so that my attitudes towards it can change.

Anyway, weighed myself this morning, same time as I have done my other WI's, and was down 10lb- now bang on 14st, which is excellent! Thats another 3lb over-night, so hoping tonight and tomorrow will be the same, so that my end of week weight will be over a stone :-) that would be amazing!!

Wish me luck, night night xx

No comments: