Sunday 4 March 2007

Day 14- 2 weeks gone already!!

Hey hey howdy doody!

I am in an excellent mood this fine evening. Here is why:

1) I told my friends at my 20s-30s group thing after church about my loss so far (they knew I was doing the diet and haven't seen me since the day before I started) and they were really supportive. So glad I have friends like them.

2) I resisted the pizza (my fav food ever) and chocolate bars and crisps at the group and stuck to water... a mega achievement in my book- if I can resist pizza I can do anything!

3) I made a choc mousse for dinner and it was perfect first time- which I had been worried would not be the case having read on minimins that lots of ppl have struggled to get it right. The secret is to blend the sachet and mix-a-mousse together first, then add water and blend for a good two mins to get the air in. Plus I took a friends advice and chilled the water in the freezer for half an hour first. It was yummy but I felt really full halfway through!!

4) I have now lost over a stone-its my end of week 2 WI tomorrow morning so thats 15lbs in 2 weeks :-) which I am over the moon with!!

So, I am now off to bed feeling very smug about my weightloss, resisting my fave foods and still enjoying a social life! A bit worried about the fact that I seem to be coming down with a cold and can't take lemsip or anything, so I'm willing myself well and praying that this snivelly nose thing doesn't turn out to be anything more!

Night night! xxx

1 comment:

The Dieter said...

Hi Ya!
well you are still doing really well and its a pleasure to read your story.
keep up the good work and keep blogging!!
best wishes Alan x
www.thebigdiet.blogspot.com