Wednesday 7 March 2007

Day 17- didn't realise I had forgotten...

Blimey,

Can't believe I haven't posted for the last few days- the time is going by so fast that I'm losing track of what day it is and whether I have posted or not.

Oh well, at least this way I have more stuff to tell you. Well first things first, the result of my WI on Monday was another lb off so I'm now down 16lbs in total (saying now, I mean 2 days ago- on Monday). I hope I've lost some since then!!

So, whats new? Well I have had a friend who I havent seen say I look 'sexy' and she told another friend who then called me and asked me how she can get onto my diet as Claire (the one who said I looked sexy) reckons I look amazing and she wants a piece of the action. LMAO i love it- I'm really surprised at how much support I'm getting, even from my uni mates who I woulda thought would have just laughed at me and told me just to stop drinking alcohol instead. Also, my boyfriend's mum who sees me probably once or twice a week but then not again for another whole week, keeps saying she can see the weight dropping off me- especially around my face apparently. Strangely the only place I have noticed it going from is my midriff- which is always good!

My draft dissertation is in on Friday and my course are going on a field trip tomorrow- we have a date with some major politicians in the Houses of Parliament as our final assignment this year is to do a publicity campaign for a party. I'm totally gutted that I have left my work too late and now can't go on the trip- oh well, at least there are no lectures so I will have a whole day to focus and hopefully get the work finished!! And I won't have to worry about how to make my shakes up either!

Went to the supermarket with OH today- he bought a load of crap, I bought a coke zero lol. I cant believe how much food there is out there when you dont really need much to survive. And so much crap- all designed to tempt us, even though its all so disgustingly unhealthy. Ah well, I just walked around feeling smug that I wasn't one of the people walking round with a trolley full of junk!!

Some disappointing news this week, the job that I thought was in the bag, is very much not in the bag, and has gone to someone else. This said, I'm hoping that they might reconsider me for later in the year, as I think they really wanted someone who could start immediately- which I, being at uni, obviously can't. Needless to say it would have been nice if they'd stated this instead of just telling me I was unsuccessful.

Well, thats all the news, now we're all caught up I shall say goodnight- don't want to bore you too much!

xxx

No comments: