Friday 23 March 2007

Day 32- a fresh start tomorrow

Hi all,

Well I have to say I am disappointed in myself. I completely ditched SSing at dinner today and after a meeting in a restaurant to discuss the menu for an event we are organising there, I was invited to sample some of their food for free. Stupid woman that I am I didn't say no, and ended up consuming 2 glasses of diet coke, 2 slices of pizza and 3 or 4 onion rings. Now I know it could have been worse... and it got worse.. on the way home I then bought a bar of galaxy chocolate- i dont know why, i'm not even a real chocolate fan, I just fancied it! What is wrong with me?

Anyway, after feeling stupid and guilty I have just sat down and worked out how long it would take me to get to target if I SS'd 100% from now on, and it will take me til the end of June. So, I have decided that if I don't want to fall off the wagon or prolong my weightloss into July, then I MUST SS 100% from now on.

So, please quote me on this in future should I cheat again (which I won't), as of tomorrow, I stick to the Cambridge plan 100% and absolutely no cheating, not a sausage, not at all, not for anything. OK? Please feel free to tell me off if I do, I would be most grateful!

Think I may have now jeopardised my loss for tomorrow- how annoying, so will be interesting to see what comes up on the scales! Will let u know how it goes... I'm not expecting any miracles!

Love N xx

No comments: