Wednesday 21 March 2007

Day 31- feeling strange...

Hey all,

Sorry didn't write yesterday, went to the pub quiz with my bf. The crisps I ate on Monday didn't take me out of ketosis (dont know how or why!) and by yesterday morning I had dropped another 2lbs which I was very happy about! I had some crisps last night too and I am still in ketosis- mind you I think its cos both days I skipped a pack to compensate for the cals and the fat, and it seems to have worked. Now I know I shouldn't and its very wrong to do that but I figure if I am going to feel rubbish all night about not having them then its better to savour them (it took me an hour to eat a packet!) and enjoy them, and sort out my relationship with food, as I am not going to be able to keep away from them forever. I don't intend on doing it again though, as they didn't make me feel any better and I wouldn't want to risk slowing my weight loss down because of it. I have made the decision that I am now going to go back to properly SSing with NO cheating AT ALL.

That said, I am craving Chinese food so badly! I don't know why I keep getting weird cravings, and so far have managed not to give in, but I REALLY want one! Am trying to focus on Friday when I start AAM and will then have chicken and mushroom skewers (with maybe a teensy bit of soy sauce- low fat and low salt variety) to try and quash the craving! I hope it works... I know if I give in and have one I can get straight back to SSing but I also don't want to slow down my weightloss. Every time I kick myself out of ketosis its gonna slow my loss down by a few more days... at least I know I can get back on the wagon. If I do make the decision to have one I will enjoy it properly and then get straight back to SSing 100%, I am not prepared to fail on my weightloss mission!

I'm hoping that if I don't give in tomorrow, then my weightloss on Friday will bring me into the 12s. Not sure if it will but I really hope so! That would be so motivating and would sort my head out good and proper! We shall see, it will require at least 3lbs off since yesterday tho so not sure it will happen... wish me luck!

Probs wont remember to write again til Friday so will let you know how it goes!
xxx

No comments: