Monday 19 March 2007

Day 29- weigh in today!

Well, its the end of week 4 of SSing, and I am pleased to announce that my weight has dropped 4lbs since Monday- so I have lost 2lbs since last Monday, which considering I ate, is very good! It also means that if I hadn't eaten I may have lost a whopping 4lbs this week :-( shame about that is it would have put me into the next BMI range down, and one step closer to being healthier. Never mind eh!

Had a little weak moment a minute ago and ate a teeny bit of chicken which was in the fridge for sandwiches after my family's roast yesterday. I really enjoyed it and its less than I would have had on AAM so i'm not worried or feeling guilty... but thought I should confess.

Other than that, not much to report, will be in touch soon!

xxx

No comments: