Saturday 17 March 2007

Day 27- no harm done

Well let me fill you in on the weight situation. My CDC yesterday weighed me and I had put on 2 lbs since Monday :-o shocker! I was really gutted and depressed all day yesterday but stuck to it despite feeling miserable and hungry (think im back in ketosis now but wasn't last night). Kept drinking my water in attempt to relieve the water retention held by the glycogen.

Anyway, jumped on the scales this morning first thing and lo and behold I was back to my week's starting weight- so I have not actually gained anything which is brilliant! Today I'm going to do a Callanetics video to start toning up as I need to get in shape but not sure I have the energy for a gym workout as only just back in ketosis and feeling a bit wobbly.

So, might get on with that in a minute, just thought I would update as haven't been very good recently at writing every day!

xxx

No comments: