Thursday 15 March 2007

Day 25- Back to normal

Well I am officially back to normal with the SS plan, have had 3 tetras today and although not enough water, more than I would otherwise drink. I have been feeling a bit ill with a cold (which made itself known originally on Sunday altho I thought it had subsided) and didn't go into uni today.

Darling bf brought me some throat sweets bless him altho I can't actually eat them :-( shame as my throat is killing me! He's quite happy to have them instead though as we both appear to be suffering from the same bug. Hopefully will feel better for tomorrow.

I forgot to post my loss from last week- it was a measly 1lb, and so if it weren't for the events of this week I would be hoping for a big loss. I get weighed by my CDC tomorrow and I would like to see a lb or 2 off since Monday- altho I wont be upset if its less, as it is only 5 days into the week and 1 of those was cheating!

Will let you know how it goes
xx

No comments: