Sunday 25 March 2007

Day 35/36-weekend summary

Hi all,

Well after my WI on Friday I was very pleased as I recovered my gain from last week and was a total of 6lbs down from last weeks WI! Whoop whoop! It is now Sunday night (late) and this morning I was down to 13st 1lb! That pesky 2lbs to get me into the 12s! Am hoping they will have shifted by tomorrow- have been drinking for England today in the hope that it will increase the speed at which they disappear!!

Anyway I am feeling so motivated today- until today I had been wearing my size 16-18 clothes, and my jeans were getting ridiculously loose- they were making me look bigger than I am, but I was too scared about trying on my old, size 14 stuff in case it didn't fit which would make me feel depressed. However today I felt stupid wearing trousers that fell off so pulled the old clobber out of the loft and had a trying on session. Well, what a surprise was in store for me....

- ALL my old jeans now fit, and 2 pairs I have had to throw away as even those are too big for me (size 14).
- ALL my old summer skirts (gypsy ones which have no beltloops to hold them up :-() were too big and have had to throw them all out, which I am actually sad about as I really liked them!
- ALL my summer tops which were previously tight now actually look OK, altho my arms are a bit too big but once they are more toned the tops will look good- theres no pulling at the back or anything for once.

I then decided to make way for my new jeans (I have 4 pairs which now fit which didnt before) I had to go through my wardrobe/drawers and get rid of some stuff.... this is what I have thrown out....

- ALL (bar 1) pairs of jeans!! They are in good nick as most are a year old or less so will send them to charity
- ALL my 'smart/going out' bottoms- including my 3/4 length black trousers which I adore... that was hard!

I have, in all, today thrown out about 20 items of clothing :-o which although means I shall have to buy a new wardrobe next winter, also means that I am getting skinnier!! Whoop whoop!! There were only 2 things that didn't fit, which are 2 miniskirts that I haven't worn since I was 16. So I shall save them for the summer by which time they will prob be too big :-D and I can buy new ones 2 sizes smaller!

I feel so gooooooooood, I dont care what the scales say- most of these clothes I haven't worn for AT LEAST 2 years, some up to 4 years, and that means I am shrinking..... YES!! THIS IS WHY I AM DOING CAMBRIDGE!!!!

xxx

No comments: