Sunday 11 March 2007

Day 21- a bit disappointed..

Hi all,

Well I have, since Monday, lost a measly 1lb- and thats if I read the scales ambitiously (its more like half a lb really). I seem to lose all my weight at the weekends so by Friday I don't appear to have lost but come Monday am the weight has miraculously dropped off- so I'm hoping thats the case this week. I am thinking that maybe eating on Friday may have affected my weightloss, and if that little can do that kind of damage I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't eat on my business trip after all. I just don't want to slow down my loss as I so want to be slim for the summer.

Thinking of just taking Tetras and having them, and if I MUST eat then just have salad with no dressing and a bit of chicken. I will definitely not have breakfast and probably not lunch as I had previously planned, and will just have water. TBH I really don't feel like eating and its my AAM the following week so don't wanna slow my loss down tooooo much!

So, now I have made that decision I am feeling much more positive. I have really sore lips at the moment- you know where all around your mouth its sorta cracked. I never had anything like this before even as a child, and not sure what's causing it. I think maybe I'm not drinking enough and licking my lips too much as they feel dry. Anyway, now they are all Vaselined up and hopefully that should sort it.

As for what I've been doing this weekend, well, I've been a busy little bee and spent 5 hours sorting out my car yesterday (yes, I DID say 5 hours!). It was a real state so needed a thorough inside and out pampering session- my hands were so dry by the end of it!! I washed, t-cut, waxed, emptied out, hoovered, dusted thoroughly, then sorted out my CD collection. It now looks like a new car- especially where I used T-cut and got the few little scratches out. There are a few little scrapes which lovely OH created on the first day of my owning the car (bought new in Dec) and as I'm sure you can guess, I wasn't best pleased! So, I have decided I'm gonna get a touch-up paint and sort it out next weekend, and then it will all be perfect! I have a definite sense of satisfaction having done it all myself!

Also pleased that I managed to get on an old pair of tracky bums that haven't fitted me for 2 years :-) in order to clean said car!

Anyhow, hope to see at least a 2lb weightloss tomorrow or I shall be most disheartened. Having said that, I believe week 3 is known for often showing a disappointing loss. We'll see!

xxx

1 comment:

The Dieter said...

looking forward to seeing tomorrows results
keep up the good work
Alan
www.thebigdiet.blogspot.com