Wednesday 11 April 2007

Day 52- a brilliant day

Well, after doing so well on Sunday and Monday, I lapsed a tad yesterday, altho not majorly, but enough to make me feel stupid and a little sick- it actually put me off cheating again and I think it has worked! Today has been full of temptation, I went to the pub with Mike and his mates for the best part of 3 hours and all 9 of them ate, and I didnt touch a morsel. Not a sausage lol! I just sat and drank my tetra feeling jolly proud of myself! We then went to see Ricky Gervais at the BIC and he was hilarious! I even found myself laughing at his jokes about obesity- i felt bad for those people in the audience who know they are obese, but now that I am just overweight I didnt classify myself to be one of the people he was talking about... does that make me a bad person?

Anyway, I'm hoping to see a little loss on the scales tomorrow and Friday so at least I have something to show my CDC for the last 2 weeks work! It really should have been a 6lb loss on the scales this friday but i suspect it will be more like 2lbs if i'm lucky! lol but i hope that it will be more- even if its just water weight!

xxx

No comments: