Wednesday 18 April 2007

Day 59- What is wrong with me?

Hi all,

Was over the moon to see a 2lb loss on Friday!! Whoop whoop, I fessed up to my CDC about my pre-Easter naughtiness and she was lovely about it... but then the weekend happened. On Friday night I really felt the need to go out and drink, it had been too long and I was feeling sad and depressed about spending ANOTHER night in while my friends all went out together and had a good time! So I did, I went out, had a brilliant time and got sloshed on voddie and diet coke.. not my tipple of choice, but only 56cals per drink- thought it was the safest option! Then, on Sat, there was the BBQ. Now, I was very good and prepared ALL the food (at my friends house) including a few different salads, potato salad etc. I made sure I filled up on salad first so as to avoid over-indulging on the meat, but I still managed to consume a burger, hot dog and rib... oops! Avoided the alcohol though (was pleased with that as everyone else was drinking) and stuck to water. So hope the damage was limited by that.

Anyway, then came Sunday. I was good all day, until I couldn't handle the hunger created by eating all Saturday at about 10pm. So I stopped by the Co-op on the way home from my friends house and bought... :-(.... pringles and a pasty. Shocker! I cant believe I did that, I am kicking myself now, and having done so well all day!!! Monday was ok, as I went shopping with Cheryl (Pandora from Minimins) and spent the day feeling rly uplifted about being able to buy some size 12 stuff, which motivated me not to eat. Excellent! But then yesterday I crumbled again and gave into my friends offer to treat me to a Chinese... it was delicious though, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and worked out I consumed about 2000 cals so hopefully not too much damage done.

Which brings us to today, Wednesday. After my Chinese yesterday I decided that enough is enough (again!) and I needed to get back on track NOW otherwise I may not see a loss on Friday, and I really want to see at least 2lbs off this week. So have managed to keep my willpower today and have completed my first full day of SS for nearly a week, and intend to continue like this until I reach goal. I know I keep saying this, but I really do have good intentions, and am not going to try and make excuses why I should carry on eating. When I decide to do something, I do try my hardest- just sometimes thats not enough. Well I dont intend to let food get the better of me, and I will continue to try SSing for as long as I physically can!!!

Phew! Well now I have got all that off my chest, I'm off to bed. Hopefully I wont feel hungry whilst asleep.....

xxx

No comments: